Our current projects include the following with opportunities to volunteer or support financially:
On average over 500 children and 500 adults will be fed a warm meal and gifted a basket of food—1,000 people a month and growing. Come rain or shine, the poor line up over a mile and half down an unpaved dirt road.
- Help with food sorting
- Go with us on a Saturday and help pass out food
- Hold a food drive
- Donate to help provide food
Tarps are provided to help shield the homeless from the rain. Over 300 tarps were distributed last year, and more are being collected now.
- Donate a tarp through Amazon.com
- Donate directly
- Send a donation by mail
Free music classes are taught weekly for the children. The love and kindness of the volunteers & Sisters reaches far.
- Musical instruments are always welcome
- Volunteers are needed with musical background
Toys, blankets, and shoes are distributed every December. We are collecting toys for the children now!
- You can purchase through Amazon Smile and send the toys to our mail house.
- Donations are also accepted
Women are being taught the skill to sew, beginning house repairs are also taught.
Dignity, love, respect and hope are being dispensed daily
Any tarps, or Christmas Toys may be sent to the Friends of the Trinitarians | 13700 Alton Parkway Suite 159-254 | Irvine, CA 92618
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities please contact us at the number above